It's been a long time I haven't posted a #microblogpub update, so here we go:
On the #ActivityPub side:
- A blocked server entry now blocks all subdomains
- New "GIF mode" for video without audio (as Mastodon converts GIF to video, we now autoplay them in a loop when "hovered")
- The media proxy is more stable (bigger timeout + retries)
- A bunch of bug fixes and improvements
On the #IndieWeb side:
- Webmentions replies/likes/reposts are now being merged with ActivityPub interactions
- Improved microformats2 markup in templates
Also, in case you're worried, microblogpub is not vulnerable to the
activitypub-troll[.]cf "attacks", as we're not fetching all the profiles mentioned in a note.
And I also pushed a #YunoHost update.
Thanks to all the new contributors!