It's been a long time I haven't posted a #microblogpub update, so here we go:
On the #ActivityPub side:
- A blocked server entry now blocks all subdomains
- New "GIF mode" for video without audio (as Mastodon converts GIF to video, we now autoplay them in a loop when "hovered")
- The media proxy is more stable (bigger timeout + retries)
- A bunch of bug fixes and improvements
On the #IndieWeb side:
- Webmentions replies/likes/reposts are now being merged with ActivityPub interactions
- Improved microformats2 markup in templates
Also, in case you're worried, microblogpub is not vulnerable to the
activitypub-troll[.]cf "attacks", as we're not fetching all the profiles mentioned in a note.
And I also pushed a #YunoHost update.
Thanks to all the new contributors!
Here is a sneak peek of the upcoming support to show #Webmention replies merged with #ActivityPub replies!
I just pushed part one of an update that will merge #ActivityPub and #IndieWeb interactions.
For now the facepile will look a bit funny if you have IndieWeb interactions, but it will be fixed soon with part two.
For now, the replies/likes/shares counters of #microblogpub will combine the two, but an update in the templates is still needed, as it will still show all the webmentions reactions as "Webmentions". Soon they will go to the right section (likes/shares or displayed as a replies). Older webmentions will be considered as unknown (for now).