Changelog for the past week:
- Partial Micropub support, for creating notes only: tested with entries (CLI), the Indigenous mobile app (attachment upload/location sharing support), and various online tools with success
- Support for attaching a location/place to a note, using a
Placetag, interoperable with #Honk (cc @email@example.com)
- Reshaped the liked/boosted display on permalink pages
- A new "DMs" (direct messages) admin section
- Various bug fixes
- Hit the 777 commits threshold
Trying to follow the creator of the new Fediverse software Epicyon (to check federation).
Got a an error POSTing to the inbox (400).
Look at source code, and see
getNicknameFromActor(actor: str) -> str:. The "nickname" is extracted using "well-known" path prefix in the URL.
The nickname is not part of the URL in microblog.pub, it's in the actor payload.
Modern ActivityPub compliant server